Clear and glowing skin is pretty much a wish of everyone. Skin problems increase when you hit the age of puberty. It becomes hard to keep our skin clear and glowing.
- For Acne scars, a chemical peel can help to eliminate the discoloration of the skin.
- Reduce your dairy intake and you will see improvement in your skin
- Never leave your makeup on overnight. It can damage your skin cells.
- Use antioxidant foods. Berries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Berries can reduce a risk of pimples. Grapefruit is another fruit packed with antioxidants.
- Regular exercise through toxins out of your body. Exercise is important to stay healthy and keep your skin clear.
- Wash your face regularly and don’t forget to wash after work out.
- Hydration is very important to keep your skin clear.
- Rosewater is great for all types of skin.
- Avoid stress, when you are stressed your skin shows it. Signs of aging starts to show very soon with regular doses of stress.
- Some people have habit of touching face throughout the day. Stop this habit, It can pick up bacterial from your fingers. Hands off and you are better off.
- Green tea is a good source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Drink at least one cup of green tea a day.
- Cut back on fast food or anything fried. Excess oil may not immediately cause acne but over time it can buildup.
- Avoid sugary drinks like soda and juice instead use pure water.
- Relax, have a spa day once in a while, rest and get awesome skin treatment and feel like a new person
- Regular and enough sleep is very important for our skin freshness. Have at least seven hours of sleep at night.